What is SEM/PPC?
- Search Engine Marketing / Pay Per Click is an internet marketing model where the advertiser uses the publisher’s website to market their products or services through ads & get paid by the particular advertiser when a user clicks on their ads.
- The Adwords training course or the PPC training course assists an individual to build an effective campaign with search marketing strategy for targeted visitors to the website.
Who can join?
The Google Adwords course is ideal for SEO managers and executives, content writers and account managers. PPC campaign managers and supporting team members will also be benefitted as well as the CMOs, webmasters, media buyers, brand managers, entrepreneurs and ad-tech-operators.
Research indicates that maximum percentage of the developed world is online. SEM is not only one of the fastest growing & popular new marketing channel but also the most cost effective as compared to both online & offline channels like email, direct mail & broadcast.
At NIDM-Koramanagala, the PPC experts train the candidates in a way that they get the best possible return on investment on online marketing.
NIDM will be training students on:
- Understanding of Search Engine Marketing
- How Search Engine Marketing works
- Importance of Search Engine Marketing
- What is PPC & why it is important?
- What is display ads & why it is important?
- Understanding of CPM,CPC,CPI
- Tools used for analysis
- Creating Accounts in Adwords& setting up Campaign
- Managing Campaign
- What is keyword planner, calendar, title etc
- Analyzing CPC
- Competitor Analysis
- Understanding the client needs
- How to upgrade and stay updated
- Core Logics of SEM
- Understanding AdWords – examples, case study
- Understanding quality score& its importance
- What is CTR & importance of CTR