- Search Engine Marketing / Pay Per Click is an internet advertising model in which the advertiser uses the publisher's website to market their products or services through advertisements & get paid via particular advertiser if a user clicks on their ads.
- The Adwords training course or the PPC training course in Bangalore assists an individual to build an effective campaign with search marketing strategy for targeted visitors to the site.
What is SEM/PPC?
Who can join?
The Google Adwords course is great for SEO managers and supervisors, content writers and accounts managers. PPC campaign managers and supporting team members are also benefited as well as the CMOs, webmasters, media buyers, brand managers, entrepreneurs and ad-tech-operators.
Research suggests that maximum proportion of the developed world is now online. SEM isn't only among the fastest growing & favorite new marketing channel but also the most cost effective as compared to both offline & online channels such as email, direct mail & broadcast.
At NIDM-Koramanagala, the PPC experts train the candidates in a manner that they get the best possible return on investment on online marketing.
- Understanding of Search Engine Marketing
- How Search Engine Marketing works
- Importance of Search Engine Marketing
- What is PPC & why it is important?
- What is display ads & why it is important?
- Understanding of CPM,CPC,CPI
- Tools used for analysis
- Creating Accounts in Adwords& setting up Campaign
- Managing Campaign
- What is keyword planner, scheduling, title etc
- Analyzing CPC
- Competitor Analysis
- Understanding the client needs
- How to upgrade and stay updated
- Core Logics of SEM
- Understanding AdWords – examples, case study
- Understanding quality score& its importance
- What is CTR & importance of CTR